Bellevue Condos Under $2 Million
Bellevue Condos for Sale Under $2 Million
Bellevue has a lot of condos for purchase for under $2 million, and you don't have to sacrifice the perks of higher end condos. Many condos priced around $500,000 will be a single bedroom, with a den. 2 bedroom condos will up the price to about $1 million, and 3 bedrooms will run you about $1.5 million, however these are not strict rules. Much of downtown Bellevue has been built up in the past 20 years, so all construction is newer with updated wiring and materials.
Being just a few miles from downtown Seattle, these condo buildings will come with the best view of the city, Lake Washington, and Lake Sammamish. Many high-rise condominium complexes will have elevators, clubhouses, on-site gyms and spas, and concierge service. Many buildings will have parking located underground, or close by. Finding a condo in downtown Bellevue within your budget and with the right amenities will be easy!
Living in Bellevue WA
Bellevue offers a lot of the benefits Seattle does, with less hustle. Located between Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish, the surrounding area is beautiful. All of this fresh water makes water sports such as boating, canoeing, and kayaking a daily possibility.
Within the city, shopping reigns supreme. Bellevue is considered one of the best shopping areas in the northwest. The Bellevue Collection is vibrant hub of retail, dining, and office space. Everything from a casual walk-up eatery to high end steak houses can be found within just a couple blocks of several Bellevue condominium complexes. Socializing with friends and family is a lot of fun here! Culture is on the rise as well, with the Bellevue Art Museum featuring local, national, and international art work.
Many companies call Bellevue home as well. Salesforce, Expedia, Smartsheet, and Microsoft all have offices located within the city limits. To ensure everyone takes a breather from work, Bellevue also features three golf courses. The 18-hole Bellevue Golf Course is maintained by the city of Bellevue, and gives golfers the chance to play on a challenging course at a reasonable rate.
Seattle Bellevue Commute
Located about 10 miles from downtown Seattle, Bellevue offers a great commute. Commuting by car outside of rush hour is less than 20 minutes, and during heavy traffic can be between 30 and 50 minutes. I-90 has express lanes though, so if you have at least 2 people in your car, the drive can go pretty quickly.
Alternatively, there are multiple bus routes that offer a 20-40 minute commute to downtown Seattle. Carpool and van pools are also good alternatives.
Whatever your desires are, living in Bellevue can be amazing. Endless shopping, beautiful condominiums, and a quick drive to Seattle are among the benefits.
Find Condos and Townhomes for sale in Bellevue, WA by Price
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced Under $500,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $500,000 - $600,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $600,000 - $700,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $700,000 - $800,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $800,000 - $900,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $900,000 - $1,000,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $1,000,000 - $1,500,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $1,500,000 - $2,000,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $2,000,000 - $2,500,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $2,500,000 - $3,000,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced $3,000 000 - $5,000,000
• Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Priced Over $5,000,000
Contact Bellevue Real Estate Broker Marie Haydock @ 425-495-0394 [email protected]
Search Bellevue Condos Under $2 Million Homes for Sale
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer. DMCA Notice
Today's Market Trends for Bellevue Condos Under $2 Million *
* All data pertains to single-family homes