Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale
Bellevue Condos for Sale
There is no freedom like that of owning your own home. You can change the color of the walls and replace appliances whenever you want. However, if that home is a house, you are also responsible for lots of yard work and maintenance. Owning a condo allows you to enjoy the benefits of home ownership while still enjoying a nearly maintenance free lifestyle.
While the condo lifestyle isn't for everyone, there are a lot of reasons that you should consider it at various points in your life.
If you are a young professional starting your career, a low maintenance condo lifestyle allows you more free time in the evenings and on weekends. The extra time you save is invaluable to spend advancing your career and enjoying social activities. In addition, owning a condo is an excellent financial investment for you later in life.
The low maintenance continues to be advantageous once you start a family. Every minute that you aren't mowing the lawn or fixing an awning is time you can spend with your spouse and kids. Nowadays families have many extracurricular activities and a condo lifestyle offers more time to enjoy them.
Finally, many retirees love living in condominiums. Downsizing from a larger home into a condominium opens up an exciting new era in their lives. Condos in Bellevue offer ample space for retirees to have room to pursue hobbies and still have additional bedrooms for friends and family to visit. Retirees also benefit from the close proximity of neighbors, making it easier to visit friends or entertain, even if they or their friends are mobility impaired.
Condos and Townhomes for Sale in Bellevue, WA by Number of Bedrooms
Benefits of Owning a Condo in Bellevue, WA
There is an old adage in real estate. The three most important factors in determining the value of a property are location, location, and location.
When it comes to condo living in Bellevue, WA, truer words were never spoken. The city of Bellevue is gorgeous, but if you want to live near the best in food, shopping, and entertainment, a condo or a townhome is the only meaningful option. Traditional houses are available in lovely neighborhoods that are mostly a modest drive from city amenities.
And speaking of amenities, that is another excellent benefit of owning a condo. The majority of condos in Bellevue include amenities such as a pool, fitness center, covered parking, security guards, and a clubhouse for hosting social engagements. In many ways, they offer more amenities than living in a single family home.
The most important benefit of owning a condo, though, has to be the investment opportunity. Unlike renting a luxury apartment that might offer similar benefits as above, you have the chance to build equity over time when you own, which for many people, becomes the biggest source of retirement savings in their household. Buying a condo or townhome in Bellevue is a wonderful opportunity to plant some roots in the community.
Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale in Bellevue, WA by Special Type
Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale Properties
- Bellevue 4 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Bellevue 5 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Bellevue Beaux Arts Neighborhood
- Bellevue Bridle Trails Neighborhood
- Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale
- Bellevue Condos Under $1 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $1.5 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $2 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $2.5 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $3 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $500,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $600,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $700,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $800,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $900,000
- Bellevue Crossroads Neighborhood
- Bellevue Downtown Neighborhood
- Bellevue Eastgate Neighborhood
- Bellevue Enatai Neighborhood
- Bellevue Factoria Neighborhood
- Bellevue Foreclosures
- Bellevue Lakemont Neighborhood
- Bellevue Newport Hills Neighborhood
- Bellevue Newport Shores Neighborhood
- Bellevue Phantom Lake Neighborhood
- Bellevue Robinswood Neighborhood
- Bellevue Somerset Neighborhood
- Any Home Search
- Bellevue Homes Under $1 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $1.5 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $2 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $2.5 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $3 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $4 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $500,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $600,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $700,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $800,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $900,000
- Bellevue Homes with a Fireplace
- Bellevue Homes with a Pool
- Bellevue Homes with a View
- Bellevue Homes with Air Conditioning
- Bellevue Homes with Basement
- Bellevue Homes with Master on Main
- Bellevue Lake Hills Neighborhood
- Bellevue Meydenbauer Neighborhood
- Bellevue North Bellevue Neighborhood
- Bellevue Overlake Neighborhood
- Bellevue Short Sales
- Bellevue Single Family Homes for Sale
- Bellevue Tam O'Shanter Neighborhood
- Bellevue Vasa Neighborhood
- Bellevue Waterfront Homes
- Bellevue West Lake Sammamish Neighborhood
- Bellevue Wilburton Neighborhood
- Bellevue Woodbridge Neighborhood
Listings courtesy of Northwest MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Sep 30, 2023 10:50:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.