Bellevue Condos Under $1.5 Million
Buying a Condo in Bellevue, WA under $1.5 Million
Looking to spend no more than $1.5 million on a condo in Bellevue, WA? Good news. There are plenty of condos in the city you can afford for that much or less. Better news. They come with a wide variety of features, layouts, and amenities.
Every condo is different, but in that price range, you should expect the average condo to offer a full sized kitchen, multiple bedrooms and full baths, a large den, and a covered garage. Depending on the location of your condo you should also be able to purchase one with a balcony, fireplace, or both if you desire.
In addition to in-home features, the majority of condominium complexes in that price range have modern elevators and building security. A large percentage will also feature a swimming pool, a fitness center, and a public area designed to host social events.
Investing in Bellevue Real Estate
If you are entertaining the idea of a condo, know that you’re not alone. Condominium sales in Bellevue have been growing significantly over the past 10 years. Between the high maintenance of a traditional house and the increasing popularity of minimalistic lifestyles, condos are in high demand, both around the country and in the city of Bellevue.
What that means for you is that your purchase of a condo in Bellevue is a very strong investment. For example, while you won't find a lot of houses near the Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar, the #1 restaurant in the city, you will find some beautiful condominium homes nearby. And living in this area also means that you are only about a block or so from the Bellevue Arts Museum as well. Bellevue’s condominiums and townhomes are ideally situated near shopping centers, restaurants, and freeway access for easy commuting.
In 2016, Bellevue ranked #2 best place to live in the United States, according to Livability.com. A condominium in a city that is this desirable to live in is almost certain to prove to be an excellent investment.
Yes, You Can Have Pets in your Bellevue Condo
No, you can't keep horses at your condominium home, but Bellevue, like much of western Washington, is very pet friendly. When it comes to more traditional pets, though, many condos give you as much flexibility in pet ownership as a traditional house would. Bellevue is a wonderful city for dogs and cats, and condo boards understand this, usually permitting condo owners to keep these types of pets for little to no additional fees.
The only limitations you can expect on pets are based on size and noise. Loud pets like birds may be a problem, depending on the thickness of adjoining walls. And larger pets, usually dogs, may not be suitable to some condos. However, just because you have a loud or large pet that doesn't mean the condo life can't be for you. There are a fair share of condos in the city with very pet friendly policies just waiting for your family to move in. You’ll want to work with your Real Estate Broker to identify the right complexes for your pets. This information isn’t often listed in advertisements, but your Bellevue Broker can get you in touch with the right groups to identify pet friendly buildings.
Simply put, in this price range you should easily be able to find the amenities you want without having to displace the furry, scaly, or winged members of your family.
Find Condos and Townhomes for sale in Bellevue, WA by Price
Bellevue Condos Under $1.5 Million Properties
- Bellevue 4 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Bellevue 5 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Bellevue Beaux Arts Neighborhood
- Bellevue Bridle Trails Neighborhood
- Bellevue Condos and Townhomes for Sale
- Bellevue Condos Under $1 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $1.5 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $2 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $2.5 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $3 Million
- Bellevue Condos Under $500,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $600,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $700,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $800,000
- Bellevue Condos Under $900,000
- Bellevue Crossroads Neighborhood
- Bellevue Downtown Neighborhood
- Bellevue Eastgate Neighborhood
- Bellevue Enatai Neighborhood
- Bellevue Factoria Neighborhood
- Bellevue Foreclosures
- Bellevue Lakemont Neighborhood
- Bellevue Newport Hills Neighborhood
- Bellevue Newport Shores Neighborhood
- Bellevue Phantom Lake Neighborhood
- Bellevue Robinswood Neighborhood
- Bellevue Somerset Neighborhood
- Any Home Search
- Bellevue Homes Under $1 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $1.5 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $2 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $2.5 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $3 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $4 Million
- Bellevue Homes Under $500,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $600,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $700,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $800,000
- Bellevue Homes Under $900,000
- Bellevue Homes with a Fireplace
- Bellevue Homes with a Pool
- Bellevue Homes with a View
- Bellevue Homes with Air Conditioning
- Bellevue Homes with Basement
- Bellevue Homes with Master on Main
- Bellevue Lake Hills Neighborhood
- Bellevue Meydenbauer Neighborhood
- Bellevue North Bellevue Neighborhood
- Bellevue Overlake Neighborhood
- Bellevue Short Sales
- Bellevue Single Family Homes for Sale
- Bellevue Tam O'Shanter Neighborhood
- Bellevue Vasa Neighborhood
- Bellevue Waterfront Homes
- Bellevue West Lake Sammamish Neighborhood
- Bellevue Wilburton Neighborhood
- Bellevue Woodbridge Neighborhood
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.